Many people do not know there are different kinds and styles of dental floss. This is important because everyone has different alignments, which means you might find a better type of floss for you. To help you learn more about dental floss, our dentist, Dr. Bruce Howard with Bruce Howard DDS in Kaysville, Utah, is happy to share this list with you about the styles of dental floss and how they can help each alignment correctly, so you can decide which sounds best for you:
– Flossing depends on using gentle strokes that will not damage your teeth or gums.
– If you need help with choosing your dental floss products, speak with your dentist.
– You should use shred-resistant floss to ensure each session can go off smoothly.
– Speak with your dentist about dental floss products to determine if waxed or unwaxed floss is better for you.
– Contamination can occur if you continually use the same floss. Throw out your floss after using it.
– Effective oral hygiene retains include flossing every day.
– If you are having difficulties with your dental floss, try using a water flosser instead.
With these options, it’s now easier than ever before to find a dental floss that can work best for your smile. If you have questions or concerns about your oral health and need a checkup, please feel free to call us at 801-546-2413. Our team welcomes you to our office and is happy to help you in any way we can.